- combineNormals(normals, weights=None)
- Given set of N normals, return (weighted) combination
- Determine if points are coplanar
All sets of points < 4 are coplanar
Otherwise, take the first two points and create vector
for all other points, take vector to second point,
calculate cross-product where the cross-product is
non-zero (not colinear), if the normalised cross-product
is all equal, the points are collinear...
- crossProduct(first, second)
- Given 2 4-item vectors, return the cross product as a 4-item vector
- Given a 3 or 4-item vector, return the vector's magnitude
- Given a 3 or 4-item vector, return a 3-item unit vector
- plane2PointNormal((a, b, c, d))
- Get a point and normal from a plane equation
- pointNormal2Plane(point, normal)
- Create parametric equation of plane from point and normal
- rotMatrix((x, y, z, a))
- Given rotation as x,y,z,a (a in radians), return rotation matrix
Returns a 4x4 rotation matrix for the given rotation,
the matrix is a Numeric Python array.
x,y,z should be a unit vector.