Cache of compiled textures for a context
||Cache ID: texture-object mapping|
I think there should be one of these per-context,
but as of yet, there's just the one instance. Will
need to pass in the mode to the render functions to
make per-context caches viable.
||Methods defined here:|
- __init__(self, atlasSize=None)
- getTexture(self, pil, textureClass, mode=None, repeating=False)
- Get a texture for the given pil image and textureClass
Data descriptors defined here:
- dictionary for instance variables (if defined)
- list of weak references to the object (if defined)
||__file__ = '/home/mcfletch/pylive/OpenGLContext/texturecache.pyc'|
__name__ = 'OpenGLContext.texturecache'
__package__ = 'OpenGLContext'