- Viewpoint(Children, Viewpoint, Node)
||Viewpoint node based on VRML 97 Viewpoint|
The viewpoint node in VRML is kind of a mess to work with,
so we don't try to support much of its functionality.
Mostly we want to use it for configuring the
viewplatform initially and to allow for switching between
predefined viewpoints within a world.
- Method resolution order:
Methods defined here:
- moveTo(cls, path, context)
- Given a node-path to a viewpoint, move context's platform there
Data descriptors inherited from Viewpoint:
- SFTime Event class
- field SFString description
- exposedField SFFloat fieldOfView 0.785398
- SFBool Event class
- exposedField SFBool jump 1
- exposedField SFRotation orientation [0.0, 0.0, 1.0, 0.0]
- exposedField SFVec3f position [0.0, 0.0, 10.0]
- SFBool Event class
Data and other attributes inherited from Viewpoint:
- PROTO = 'Viewpoint'
Data descriptors inherited from Children:
- dictionary for instance variables (if defined)
- list of weak references to the object (if defined)
Data and other attributes inherited from Children:
- sensitive = 0
Methods inherited from Node:
- __init__(self, **namedarguments)
- Initialise the node with appropriate named args
All properties/attributes must be specified with
named arguments, and the property/attribute must
exist within the Node's class/prototype.
This will raise AttributeError/ValueError/TypeError
if the values or the property names are inappropriate.
Note that all Node objects have the attribute/property
exposedField SFString DEF ""
defined. You may therefore specify a DEF name by
passing it as a named argument.
- Get a code-like representation of the Node
Basically every attribute except for sub-nodes values
are returned as a full representation.
- Get a friendly representation of the Node
- copy(self, copier=None)
- Copy this node for copier
- toString(self, **namedargs)
- Generate a VRML 97-syntax string representing this Prototype
**namedargs -- key:value
passed arguments for the linearisation object
Data descriptors inherited from Node:
- exposedField SFString DEF
- exposedField MFString externalURL 
- exposedField RootScenegraphNode SFNode NULL