Object which manages the registration and deregistration of timed event generators
||TimeEventGenerator EventManager object|
This object conforms to the EventManager interface,
although it doesn't actually inherit from that class.
It provides support for the InternalTime generators
on which the Timer object is based.
||Methods defined here:|
- __call__(self, client)
- Poll each event-generator with a simulation time value
Each generator dispatches resulting events.
Return value is total number of events generated.
- Initialize the TimeEventGeneratorManager
- addEventGenerator(self, generator)
- Add a new generator to the list of generators
This adds the event generator to the internal list of
generators, which will keep the generator alive.
- removeEventGenerator(self, generator)
- Remove a generator from the list of generators
Data descriptors defined here:
- dictionary for instance variables (if defined)
- list of weak references to the object (if defined)
||__file__ = '/home/mcfletch/pylive/OpenGLContext/events/timeeventgeneratormanager.pyc'|
__name__ = 'OpenGLContext.events.timeeventgeneratormanager'
__package__ = 'OpenGLContext.events'