Event classes and manager relating to (PyQNet) networking
||Event received from the network|
type -- "network"
name -- event type (connect, disconnect, congestion_warning,
congestion_critical, message, message_acked, message_dropped)
channel -- network communication channel involved
message -- message structure from the network (if there is a message)
- Method resolution order:
Methods defined here:
- Get the event key used to lookup a handler for this event
Data and other attributes defined here:
- channel = None
- message = None
- name = ''
- type = 'network'
Methods inherited from Event:
- Initialize common event parameters
- Retrieve a tuple of the active modifier keys
Format is three Boolean values, (shift, control, alt)
- visited(self, key, value=None)
- Check for or register visitation of the given key
key -- an opaque hashable value, normally the node and
field/event as a tuple.
value -- if provided, sets the current value, otherwise
signals that the current value should be returned
return value: previous key value (possibly None)
Data descriptors inherited from Event:
- dictionary for instance variables (if defined)
- list of weak references to the object (if defined)
Data and other attributes inherited from Event:
- context = None
- modifiers = (0, 0, 0)
- renderingPass = None
||__file__ = '/home/mcfletch/pylive/OpenGLContext/events/networkevents.pyc'|
__name__ = 'OpenGLContext.events.networkevents'
__package__ = 'OpenGLContext.events'