OpenGL extension NV.vertex_program2_option
This module customises the behaviour of the
OpenGL.raw.GL.NV.vertex_program2_option to provide a more
Overview (from the spec)
This extension provides additional vertex program functionality
to extend the standard ARB_vertex_program language and execution
environment. ARB programs wishing to use this added functionality
need only add:
to the beginning of their vertex programs.
The functionality provided by this extension, which is roughly
equivalent to that provided by the NV_vertex_program2 extension,
* general purpose dynamic branching,
* subroutine calls,
* data-dependent conditional write masks,
* programmable user clip distances,
* address registers with four components (instead of just one),
* absolute value operator on scalar and swizzled operand loads,
* rudimentary address register math,
* SIN and COS trigonometry instructions, and
* fully orthogonal "set on" instructions, including a "set sign"
The official definition of this extension is available here:
|EXTENSION_NAME = 'GL_NV_vertex_program2_option'|
__file__ = '/home/mcfletch/pylive/OpenGL/GL/NV/vertex_program2_option.pyc'
__name__ = 'OpenGL.GL.NV.vertex_program2_option'
__package__ = 'OpenGL.GL.NV'