OpenGL extension NV.fragment_program_option
This module customises the behaviour of the
OpenGL.raw.GL.NV.fragment_program_option to provide a more
Overview (from the spec)
This extension provides additional fragment program functionality
to extend the standard ARB_fragment_program language and execution
environment. ARB programs wishing to use this added functionality
need only add:
to the beginning of their fragment programs.
The functionality provided by this extension, which is roughly
equivalent to that provided by the NV_fragment_program extension,
* increased control over precision in arithmetic computations and
* data-dependent conditional writemasks,
* an absolute value operator on scalar and swizzled operand loads,
* instructions to compute partial derivatives, and perform texture
lookups using specified partial derivatives,
* fully orthogonal "set on" instructions,
* instructions to compute reflection vector and perform a 2D
coordinate transform, and
* instructions to pack and unpack multiple quantities into a single
The official definition of this extension is available here:
|EXTENSION_NAME = 'GL_NV_fragment_program_option'|
__file__ = '/home/mcfletch/pylive/OpenGL/GL/NV/fragment_program_option.pyc'
__name__ = 'OpenGL.GL.NV.fragment_program_option'
__package__ = 'OpenGL.GL.NV'